Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A special place

I had to get a picture of Abby in one of the most special spots in Colorado. I know it doesn't look like a particularly interesting or special place but it has sentimental meaning to me. This is in Park Meadows mall, it is the spot where Andrew and I first met eachother. We walked around the mall together and then went and had lunch at Jason's Deli. Well, he ate...I just had a diet coke. I guess I was too nervouse to eat! Anyhow, who knew that 8 years later I would be taking our daughter to that very same spot?? I love you Andrew, I wish you could be here to share in all of our adventures in Colorado. But, I know you will be home soon and our family will once again be complete!



On a side note: Abby could have cared less about the special moment we were supposed to be enjoying. She was more interested in throwing pennies into the fountain!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still remember that day like it were yesterday. Do you remember what CD we were both listening to in our cars that day?

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com