Monday, July 16, 2007

Camping

While I was enjoying myself in the mountains with my mom at the Hot Sulfur Springs Abby was enjoying her first experience with camping! She went over to the neighbors house and they had just cut down some of the branches from one of their trees. They set up the branches, a tent, and a BBQ and pretended like they were camping. This is where I found her when I came home from my little trip. She was having a blast in the tent and playing with the older boys next door. She even learned how to climb up the slide, every kid does it...I guess its like a right of passage.

Here is the campground, complete with tent, BBQ, forest, and car. The yellow slide in the background (under all the tree branches) is the one Abby can climb up all by herself. A little scary, but I just had to let go!!! She wanted to be one of the big kids!


Peek-a-boo!!!
Do you like my tent??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very sweet pictures. Hope you had a nice time with your mom. I'll call you on Wed or Thurs and we'll meet up! Look forward to seeing you.

Unknown said...

AWESOME! I was starting to get a little scared with the whole Barbie thing, but now that I see she likes camping, we can start getting out this fall! We should go up to Northern Alabama for a little camping trip!!!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com