Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Missing You


Today marks Day 60 down here in Central America. Today marks the half way point of my time away from you. The days will start flying now, and before you know it I'll be home with you both. I'm missing you so much, and long for the day when I can gets hugs and kisses from you both. I don't need to explain to you the emptiness I feel without you by my side; because I know you are feeling it too. Thank-you so much for caring for Abigail all by yourself while I have been gone. You are a strong and devoted mother. I am lucky and blessed to have you as my wife.

60 down, 60 to go

Cheyna, I love you.

6 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Andrew-
Abby and I miss you too! I am glad it is half over and we only have 2 months to go but it will be better when its 2 weeks, 2 days, or better yet 2 hours. We can't wait till you are home with us again. I love you!!
xoxox
Chey

Susan said...

You made your mom cry - love and hugs to all of you- Grammy S

Sam said...

I must have something in my eye....Wow half way, that's great! And don't worry I plan to start on my base tan in the desert. -Brian

Unknown said...

by the way, the picture is from Copan, on the Guatemalan border. That was the view from the veranda at the B&B we stayed at.

The Vrabecs said...

You made your mom-in-law cry too! We all miss you and love you , and are very proud of you...Cheyna and Abby are troopers, and we are doing our best to fill the void...59 days!
Nancy

The Kendall Family said...

i'm crying too!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com