Friday, July 06, 2007

The Denver Children's Museum

This proves that learning can be fun. We had a blast at the Childrens Museum in downtown Denver. We were there for a few hours and enjoyed many of the exhibits. I was a little concerned that Abby might still be a little too young for something like this but, she had soooo much fun. We saw the Blue Man Group exhibit, we painted pictures for Daddy, did a puppet show, dressed up and danced, played with the bubbles, went grocery shopping, played in the locker room, and jumped and ran in the toddler section just to name a few. We had a lot fun and Abby still talks about the Blue Man. After the museum we met my best friend Josie at Brooklyns (which is the sports bar that I used to work at) for lunch. It was a very wonderful day!

The Blue Man Group Exhibit


This one was a lot of fun, Abby really enjoyed coloring and painting a picture for Daddy!




Puppet Show

Dancing....doesn't Abby look cute in a tu-tu?


Here she is hiding in the locker, this may have been her favorite activity and she was just the right size to get in there.

Choo-choo

Playing with the bubbles!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She just keeps getting cuter! And Cheyna, you look great in the pics from the 4th of July post!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the tu tu!! Gotta get the girl in dance class just so we can see the cute costumes!

Sam said...

That looks like tons of fun! Abby looks so cute...is that a mischevious look I see in her eyes?

momto2boys said...

Love the Denver childrens museum.. have you guys done the butterfly pavilion as well? Worth the visit! Can't believe you are so close! :)

Unknown said...

Are you going to send me the painting? Please do!!! Right now my walls are quite bare. Though I do have a Steven Segal and Big Lebowski poster proudly displayed. I cant wait to visit Denver w/ Abby so I can do all the fun things you have been up to. I'm wicked jealous. Love you, mean it!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com