Friday, July 06, 2007

"Look, we had a scuba"

While Chey and Abby were enjoying the pool in Colorado over the 4th of July weekend, I was enjoying the Caribbean. A group of us flew out to Roatan, the largest of the Bay Islands, for the long weekend. I finally finished up my scuba certification, after first doing the classroom and pool instruction at the Academy. Disclaimer, these are my buddy's pictures, not mine. I looked into an underwater case for my camera, but unfortunately they dont make one for my ole junker. We were diving on the 2nd largest coral reef in the world, so needless to say, it was awesome. We got in 5 dives over the weekend, and I managed to avoid the bends, so all was good.



2 comments:

Susan said...

Awesome - we'll all have to go there sometime! Grammy wants to scuba!

The Vrabecs said...

Looks like fun, but I will stick to the pool for now! Maybe someday I will venture into deeper, darker, fishier waters! Well, see!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com