Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tiny Town

On Monday my mom, my brother Mikey, my sister Ana and I took Abby to Tiny Town. For those of you who don't know, Tiny Town is exactly what it sounds like...a tiny town. It is right in the foothills of the mountains and there are over 100 colorful buildings that are scaled to one-sixth the size of a normal building. Some of the buildings are open and the little kids can climb inside and play around. The buildings that are closed off are decorated on the inside, just like a dollhouse. They had all kinds of buildings....schools, houses, a beauty parlor, post office, saloon, ect. You name it and they probably had it. Abby loved going inside the buildings and would run from one to the next saying " in there, in there".
Who's that peeking out at us?

There's Mikey peeking in at Abby!


They also have a train that circles the property and you can see all of the buildings in the town from it. Abby absolutely LOVED riding the train....she was very upset when the train ride was over so I had to distract her with the promise of a picnic lunch. We had a lot of fun in Tiny Town, its Wednesday now and Abby is still talking about the train and the houses!!

Here we are on the train

Picnic Lunch

Me and my mom

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know you're having fun but you need to hurry back so we can hang out!

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there with you:( We need to plan a trip out to CO when I get back so that we can re-do all the fun stuff that I am missing! Miss you much!

Thus be to deadbeats Lebowski,
Andrew

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com