Thursday, May 24, 2007

Class of 2007

Wow!! I can't believe it, my little sister graduated from high school on Thursday! I am so proud of her, she is wonderful young woman and I am proud to be her sister. Greta got a wonderful day for graduation. It was cool, but not too cold and sunny....just perfect for a little hike up red rocks!! Abby was a trooper, the graduation started at 2pm so she wasn't able to get a nap in. We stayed for most of the ceremony...we left after Greta's name was called and she received her diploma. After the graduation was over, Greta and my Dad and Jane met up with Abby and I and we all went out to dinner at Johnny Carino's. It was a great day and it brought back some memories for me as well. I graduated from the same place nine years ago...wow, I feel old!!! Way to go Greta! We love you so much and we are very proud of you!!!

Abigail at the ceremony at Red Rocks


The Graduate:



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks so pretty where you are--hope you're having a good time. We miss you!

The Kendall Family said...

Congrats to Greta!!

Unknown said...

How exciting for your sis! Hope you have/had a great visit.

Loving the pig-tails!!

Nancy E said...

Now on to bigger and better things! Greta's future is bright,she better wear shades!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com