Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's day to all the mommies out there. I hope eveyone had a wonderful day. Abby and I woke up early and went to church which was very nice. We haven't been in a long time and I was worried about how Abby would do in the nursery. She screamed when I left but the lady told me she calmed down and did just fine, much to my relief! After church we headed over to the base and had Mother's Day brunch at the officers club. We went with Sam, Brian and Nolan and Nadia and Tristan. The kids had a good time and I stuffed myself silly! Brian even bought us girls a glass of champagne which was very nice. After brunch we headed outside and took some pictures by the water. Since Brian was the only guy with us, he turned into out photogapher for the day!! Abby and I had a good time, it would have been just perfect if Andrew could have been there with us....maybe next year!!!

P.S. Even though Andrew couldn't be with us, he still managed to get me a card from himself, one from Bucky and one from Abgail and I got a gift certificate for Merry Maids.....YAY! Thank you!!!!!

Me and Abby at brunch


All the kiddos. Look, they are holding hands, too cute!!


Abby and Mommy


The Mommies!!!


The mommies laughing because Nolans pants kept falling down!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It was so great to spend time with you today!

Sam said...

We had a great time, too!!!

Unknown said...

Sorry Andy wasn't there with ya'll. You should get that picture of you and Abby framed! Beautiful! Also - what is Merry maids??

The Kendall Family said...

I'm so glad you have such good friends and that you had such a Happy Mother's Day! Love you!

Nancy E said...

The dress from KOHL's when you were out here last time.
Mom

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com