Friday, July 18, 2008

Trip to New York

I was able to take a quick trip up to NY for the weekend to visit my grandparents. It was so nice to see them, although the trip was short. I made the trek without Abby. She stayed here and enjoyed some quality time with Daddy. They stayed just as busy as I did, but she did get sick the day before I came home. That wore on my nerves a bit, I felt very helpless but Andrew took good care of our little girl! I had a good time in New York. I was able to spend some time with my cousins and we went into the city one day. We spent hours walking around taking in the sites. I was pretty proud of myself, I wasn't sore or anything even with all that walking....that is until 2 days later when my back was so sore I was hardly able to walk!! Overall it was a great trip and it was wonderful to see the family! Hopefully it won't be so long in between visits next time!

My sister and grandpa....you are never too old to sit on Pop-pop lap!

My cousin Lyndsay (in the middle) with my cousin Kristen's kids, Avery and Greta. They are too cute!!

We celebrated my Grandpa's 82nd birthday while were in town and here are the girls helping him blow out the candles.

Me and Lyndsay

Waiting for the train to go into the city. From R to L: Aunt Lynda, myself, cousin Lyndsay, Greta and Duke

Me and Greta

Lyndsay, Greta and me trying on the awesome glasses in the city. These are all the rage!

My grandma, Greta, Duke and myself before I left

4 comments:

Sam said...

Wow, what a fun weekend!!! Great pics!

The Kendall Family said...

I'm so glad you got to go on that trip! Duke is huge!!!

momto2boys said...

Those glasses cracked me up!! they were all the rage in Jersey when we were visiting there as well.. I think I actually had a pair in 1985... should have saved them! :)

Unknown said...

Hey! It's Kanye West's sunglasses!! :o) Looks like a fun visit! It was probably nice to have a breather without Abby.

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com