Thursday, June 19, 2008

Erik and Danielle's Wedding

Here are some pictures from Erik and Danielle's wedding that we attended while we were in Wisconsin. Andrew was the best man and Abby was a flower girl. It was a traditional Greek wedding and even though I couldn't understand most of what was being said, it was a beautiful wedding. I have lots of pictures (mostly of Abby) so I am going to keep the words to a minimum. I will say that Abby did a fantastic job as flower girl. I was very worried that she wouldn't walk down the aisle in a room full of strangers. But, yet again, the girl proved me wrong!! I think it was all because of the dress she was wearing ;)

Getting ready to walk down the aisle

Walking down the aisle. A little birdie told me that Andrew got a bit choked up seeing his little girl walk down the aisle just with the anticipation of things to come. (I thought it was sweet) And no, I didn't cry...I was too busy making sure that she didn't turn back around or start screaming and crying and refuse to walk any further!


The beautiful bride and groom.





The back of the dress, it was absolutely beautiful

Doing some ballet moves

Andrew and his brother Josh

Family photo


I am about 19 weeks along in this picture.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Abby looks beautiful!!! Actually, you all do, I'm loving the family pics!

The Smiths said...

What great family shots you guys got. That dress that Abby is wearing is beautiful!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com