Friday, August 17, 2007

The Wiggles Concert


Abby and I had the privliege of attending The Wiggles concert in Madison with grammy Susan. We had such a good time and Abigail absolutely LOVED it! I was very impressed with the show and as I hang my head in shame, I will tell you I may have enjoyed it even more than Abby did! It was neat seeing The Wiggles live after watching them endlessly on tv! Abby sat through the 1st half of the show completely enthralled. She sat on my lap, staring and didn't move a muscle. I think she was just in awe of the whole thing. About 1/2 way through she got up and started dancing, singing and clapping. It was the cutest thing ever! I didn't get very good pictures due to the lighting but these should give you an idea of what it was like. Thanks again Susan, we had a blast!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHH CRAP. I so wish I could have been there, in jorts!!!

Unknown said...

I'd stay away from the jorts guy...but I'm glad Abby and mommy had fun! Hello to Susan!

momto2boys said...

Took Tanner this year... and I couldn't agree more.. Good Show.. and since I knew all the songs.. hee hee

Unknown said...

That's a beautiful picture of you and Abby!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com