Sunday, August 12, 2007

How do they know??

Ok, so the past few days we haven't had and major or definite plans in the afternoon. And, for 4 days straight Abby did not nap, not a wink!!! Of course I thought she had given it up all together but I was in denial, she isn't even 2 yet!! So, this afternoon I put her down for a nap and thought well, atleast we will make it to Dukes hockey game this afternoon. Well, you guessed it....the little stinker took a nap!!! She slept for almost 3 hours! How did she know I had plans?? II guess I shouldn't complain I should just be happy she napped!!!

2 comments:

Sam said...

They have to keep us guessing, don't they? Glad she took a good nap for you!

Anonymous said...

I had a talk with her, just like you asked! Love, Andrew

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com