Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mohawk Night

Friday nights when stuck on base can get a little boring, almost depressing at times. This past Friday, getting a little too bored with Soto Cano, my good friend Matt decided to liven the mood by asking me for a mohawk. What was I to do, say no? The Second Mohawk of the evening went to none other than Ernie "Journey" Garcia. I was going for kind of a Mr. T look.Next came Emery "Board". You may notice that the barber liked to change his barber-ware between each johawking.Well, let's just say that Matt energized the entire flock of Jort'ers, and the mohawk spread like wildfire. Here is Juan Pablo getting his awesome johawk from KT. (I started developing a bit of mohawk-elbow)... I wish there was a better way of describing this night's events; but I can just picture those of you who are not here just shaking your heads. All I can really say is that we do what we do to have fun, but more importantly, to be just plain awesome!






4 comments:

Annis Family Adventures said...

A. I dig your hair (reminds me of something very familiar)
B. We will miss you in Germany/Belgium/Amsterdam in a few weeks. Wish you guys could all come with (I'm sure Bec wishes it even more!).
C. Who's the girl cutting hair...I want her number
D. You need to be around when I call you on DSN...I've tried at least 8 times this week, and only once I got through to some Petty officer or something...WTF??
E. I'm jealous with the ruins tour...that's cool as hell
F. Abby's getting wicked big and cute.
G. Go Sox

The Vrabecs said...

H. The shirt in the third picture can stay in Honduras or be used as fire wood when you get home.
I. You look hot in the 2nd picture.
J. I miss you and you need to come home yesterday!!

Sam said...

K. I just wanted to be cool, too.

The Kendall Family said...

L. I think it's time for you to go home
M. We will definitely miss you and I wish you were coming
N. I hope you can come in November
O. I now know that only real men wear pink, I mean jorts
P. Go Sox
Q. I miss you guys like crazy!!
R. I'm the driver

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com