Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Year's Eve

We had a very low-key but nice New Year's Eve this year.  We rung in the New Year with just our little family and I couldn't have asked for anything more.  After all, these are the people I love most in the world!  Andrew cooked a very yummy dinner of Veal Osso Bucco, garlic mashed potatoes, and green beans.  We enjoyed our dinner and the girls had a little dance party with NYE hats and then off to bed they went.  I tried very hard to stay up till midnight but I was fighting a very bad cold and just couldn't keep my eyelids open, I am sorry to say I was asleep before midnight!  Like I said, low-key, but spent with the best family every!

Our delicious dinner


My girls "ringing in the New Year!"



No comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com