Thursday, January 14, 2010

Catching up with an old friend

It seems like every time I go home to Colorado, no matter how long I am in town for, I never have enough time to see everyone I want to see.  My best friend Josie always makes it a point to see me, and even travels to my part of town with a newborn to ensure we are able to catch up, even if its only for a little while.  I was so happy that I was able to spend some time with Josie and meet her brand new baby boy, Ryland!  He is precious, and the girls really liked him!  Olivia was a bit jealous when I held him, but she quickly got over it when Ryland was nice enough to "share" his paci with her.  

Abby loved holding baby Ryland....he slept through the whole thing, even with Olivia grabbing at his paci and stealing it from him.











Josie and myself, not the greatest picture of me but its the only one we got!  Who would have thought that when we became friends in elementary school we would hanging out together with our hubby's and kids 20+ years later!  Crazy!!!

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com