Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas Tree Farm

Andrew and I thought it would be fun to go to a Christmas tree farm and cut our own Christmas tree this year. Andrew looked around online and we found a tree farm not too far from our house. We really talked it up to Abby and she packed a backpack full of supplies for walking in the woods to find the perfect tree. When we got to the tree farm we were a bit disappointed, we didn't really fall in love with any of the trees. They didn't have the "traditional" type of fir tree that are often used as Christmas trees. After talking it over a bit, Andrew and I decided we weren't going to cut down a tree just for the sake of saying we did so. Abby wasn't upset at all that we left empty handed and Andrew found our perfect Christmas tree at WalMart, so everything ended up working out!!



4 comments:

Calla said...

Oh I am so jealous! I so wish I could wear a tank top right now! It is freezing up here! Although, it is better than being under a foot of snow like Colorado. :)

Unknown said...

That's just not right for anyone to wear a tank top when they get a Christmas tree. lol...I know your ready for some cold weather, too!

momto2boys said...

I love that Abby has her camera ready at every turn! :)
( girl after my own heart)

Genest Family said...

That is so funny! I bet you went to the same place we did about 2 years ago! We did the same exact thing, well, almost ... I wouldn't even get out of the car I was so bummed. That's so funny!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com