Monday, October 22, 2007

A trip to the pumpkin patch

Ok, I'm going to start off with a comparison photo. This one is from the pumpkin patch last year....

...And, all the rest are from this year! I can't believe how much my little girl has grown and changed over the year, its just amazing to me. Anyhoo...we headed down to the pumpkin patch on Saturday afternoon. I thought Abby would love it, but she wasn't really all that impressed. It was hard to get any good pictures of her this year since she wouldn't sit still and she has a habit of not looking at the camera anymore. But, we had fun anyway and we accomplished what we set out to do, get pumpkins. Hopefully she will enjoy the carving part more than the picking part! We'll see!


Abby and Daddy going to find the perfect Vrabec pumpkin


Abby liked the scarecrows better than the pumpkins




"How about this one?"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

she is so beautiful. i miss you guys so much and wish i could've been there to do pumpkins with you. move back to colorado!!!!!

Sam said...

I love the pics, she's so pretty!!! I really like the pic where she's leaning in to pick one out!

Susan said...

I can't believe how much she has changed in one year! Love the all the pumpkin pics See you in 9 days - not that I'm counting!!!!

Kim and Matt said...

Looks like last weekend was the time for pumpkin patches! Avery and I headed to one as well. It looks like Abby had fun despite her disinterest in the pumpkin pickin'. :) Avery was more interested in climbing on top of the piles of pumpkins...that was fun! Ha Ha

The Kendall Family said...

Wow, she's definitely getting so grown up for a two year old! Looks like you had fun; I wish we had a patch to visit!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com