Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Parker Days

Last Sunday, after Abby's nap, we went to Parker Days. It is a local festival with tons of food, rides and people selling stuff. Basically it is a money sucker!!! We went with my step-mom, my mom, Mikey, Ana, my friend Jen, and her baby Trevor. We only stayed for a couple of hours, but believe me...that was more than enough! It was a bit on the scary side. It was crowded, and dirty, and the people ranged from hicks, to bigger hicks! My brother and sister rode some of the rides and I was hoping the whole time that they wouldn't fall apart....they were quite scary looking and the people running them were even scarier! Despite everything I said, we did have a good time. The kids were entertained and us adults got quite a laugh out of it!!! Afterwards we treated ourselves to a little Dairy Queen, just what we needed after eating carny food....oh well!!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Abby looks like she got bigger already! We miss you too, very much!

Unknown said...

I love the decription of the festival! Great pictures of both of you!

The Kendall Family said...

bet you felt right at home...like the mullet fest!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com