Thursday, June 21, 2007

The final Supper

On Tuesday I started a diet and I wanted to go out with a bang, so on Monday night my sister Greta, her boyfriend John and I all went out to the Melting Pot for dinner. I left Abby at home with Grammy and we had a very nice evening. For those of you who don't know The Melting Pot is a fondue restaurant and it is out of this world. It takes about 3 hours to get through the entire meal and by the end of it you can barely walk. We were just going to have the cheese and chocolate courses but Greta had never been there and she insisted we go all out! It was so yummy, and Greta paid for it which made it even yummier. Just thinking about it makes me hungry...although I have been hungry since I started my diet!!! (We will see how long it lasts)

Me and my sister Greta

A self portrait

Greta and her boyfriend John

The Finale.....the best dessert in the world Ying/Yang chocolate fondue. Yummy!

1 comment:

The Kendall Family said...

I'm so excited to go there when we go to Seattle this Christmas! Looks yummy!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com