Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

I hope everyone has a wonderful Fathers Day. Ours has been bittersweet. We miss Andrew and really wish we could have spent the day with the best Daddy in the world, but we were happy to be able to spend the day with my dad! Eventhough we aren't with Andrew I hope he is having a good day. Anything is better than his last father's day. I was sick (too much wine the night before) and we were flying home from Wisconsin with an ansty baby, our flight was delayed and to top it off.....Abby had a blow out diaper which ended up all over Andrews jeans! I guess he can't do much worse that that!! Happy Fathers Day Andrew....Abby misses you terribly! (so do I). I am amazed and impressed with what a wonderful Father you have become. I am in awe with what a wonderful job you do with our daughter. I love you!!! Happy Father's Day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheyna - please call me when you can (404) 307-7482, or shoot me an e-mail. I e-mailed you, but don't know how often you check it. Kinda important. :o) Thanks!
Amy

Susan said...

Hello Cheyna, Abby and Andrew-

You certainly will have some memorable Fathers Days: 1st the big blowout, 2nd Andrew in Honduras. We miss all of you - having a good trip in Italy so far. Love, S &P

Unknown said...

Thanks for making me teary eyed a work:(

One down, three to go!!!

Love you guys and miss you terribly

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com