Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Circus, circus

Last Friday afternoon, my dad, my sister Ana and I took Abby to the circus. It wasn't the Ringling Brothers, but it was good all the same. It was a more of a traditional "big top" circus inside a tent. We got there early to get seats and I was a bit nervous when I asked one of the vendors how long the show was and he said 2 hours. I figured Abby would last 45 minutes, an hour tops. Boy was I wrong...she absolutely LOVED it and we stayed the entire 2 hours. I think she was a bit intimidated at first, but after a little while she was clapping and dancing and she had the biggest smile on her face. She was totally in awe of all of the acts, the music, the animals, the vendors....everything! Unfortunately I didn't get a lot of pictures and the ones I did get didn't turn out very good. I was too busy watching Abby enjoy the circus to think about pictures! It's days like this that make me realize just how innocent and easy to please little kids are. It was a day that will forever be burned into my memory and my heart!

Ana got a snowcone and Abby just thought it was the coolest thing ever. After her first bite she wouldn't let go of it. Every time Ana asked for a bite she would just lift it up to her mouth for her. It was so cute!



This isnt the best picture but its the only one we got of me and Abby

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's so cool that she loved it! I want to take Tristan to a circus now!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com