Friday, February 09, 2007

Where's the Poop?


If you look closely at the picture, you will see a book called "Where's the Poop". It is Abby's favorite book these days. In fact, she walks around the house saying "poop, poop" until Andrew or I read her the book. It's a silly book, and the other day I noticed it does have educational purposes. Abigail and I were in the living room and I realized she was taking a number 2....I left her alone and let her do her "business". When she was done she came up to me and waved her hand in front of her face (that's her way of saying stinky) and then she said "poop". She laid down and let me change her diaper. I guess the book is sort of a pre-potty training book for us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like a litle Cheyna, with the Cabbage Patch...remember Ivy Giselle? And what were the many other's ones names?

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com