Sunday, February 25, 2007

Bittersweet


So, Andrew and I are gearing up for our first vacation without Abigail. I am very excited and at the same time I am nervous and sad. I know Andrew and I need this vacation, and I know we will have a BLAST but, I still can't help to be sad that Abby won't be there with us. I know she won't know the difference, but I will. I know we are going to have a lot of fun, and it is a break we both need and deserve. Plus, I know my little one will be in VERY capable hands. My mother in law is coming to watch her while we are gone. And she did afterall raise a wonderful son, so I know she can handle Abby! We leave on Friday for a 3 night/4 day cruise to the Bahamas. Wish us luck!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Nonna Susan can't wait!!!! Love you all!

Josh Vrabec said...

so...going to go for a sibling for abby, eh?

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com