Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Future Firefighter?

There is a sandwich shop here in town called Firehouse Subs and they have the best subs ever! Abby and I go there quite a bit and she just loves their PB&J, probably because they put GOBS of jelly on it. Anyway, they give the kids the fire hats and she just looked so cute. It was funny too, because she put it on while Kristi was here and her boyfriend is a firefighter. I told Abby she shouldn't be a firefighter herself (I was thinking a doctor or lawyer) but she should definitely date one!!

Abby with her "firehouse" dog


Abby in her "firetruck"

4 comments:

Susan said...

Ah, yes - I remember when: Andrew was about 3 and he wanted to drive a big front end loader, Joshua was about 5 and he wanted to be a garbage man. Dreams are good :-) Love, Nona Susan

momto2boys said...

LOVE Firehouse subs!! Yum yum!! Wanted to say hello .... I feel like I know you from Sam's blog...what a beautiful baby girl you have there... looking forward to meet you when I escape to sunny Florida.. :)

Sam said...

Abby is sooo cute! Nolan has already destroyed his hat, so we'll have to go again sometime!

Anonymous said...

As long as Abby finishes college and has wonderful friends, I guess it's ok if she wants to be a firefighter...or a HISTORY MAJOR!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com