Sunday, February 11, 2007

Monkeying around!

Last Thursday Abigail and I met Sam and Nolan at the zoo in Crestview! Thats right, Crestview doesn't have a Target but we've got a zoo...go figure. It's actually a pretty decent zoo, you cant complain for $6...it definitely kept the kiddos entertained. We had the whole zoo to ourselves and we just let the kids walk around going from animal to animal. The kids really liked the camels and the monkies, one of the monkies was really putting on a show for us. (I think he thought we were going to smuggle him some food). The weather was perfect, sunny and in the low 70s. Abigail and Nolan were even able to feed some of the animals. They were both a little shy at first, but they warmed up to the idea quickly. After the zoo, Sam and I took the kids to lunch at Ryans which is a local buffet. It was such a nice day! By the way, thanks for the pictures Sam! (I had to steal Sams pictures because my camera ran out of batteries right after I took the first picture of the day)


Abby found it was easier to sit and feed the goats because she kept dropping the food before they would actually get it. Sitting down made it easier for her to reach her fallen soldiers and try again!





Abby was telling the peacocks to "come here" I wish Sam would have edited me out of this one because who knows what my dorky self is up to in the background


Sam and Nolan in front of the bear cages

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like your hair long!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com