Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pumpkin Carving Party

We were invited over to Stephanie and Christopher's house for a pumpkin carving party and jumped at the chance to have the mess of carving pumpkins at some one else's house :-)  Stephanie went all out with fun Halloween themed food, yummy chili and pumpkin soup, and lots of yummy goodies for the kids.  I don't know who had more fun carving pumpkins, the kids or the adults.  I think this will have to become a tradition and we will have to taking turns hosting the mess!!!

Ok, the pumpkins are out, but where are the kids??

Ross introduced extreme pumpkin carving to the party with the use of his drill!

Of course Andrew had to get in on the drill action as well!

...and the kids make a brief appearance!


Olivia drew an intricate pattern for me to cut-out
I opted for an easier skull design.



Some of the finished products....the skull is mine, I mean Olivia's
Abby's is on the far left, but its hard to see in this picture.

After the pumpkin carving was all done and cleaned up, it was time to rock!!!

1 comment:

Ross and Jill's Blog said...

So I am finally replying to this and today its snowing!! (a little late) That was fun. I bet the adults would end up carving the pumpkins after a while even if all of the kids were older!! Anyway, welcome to winter

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com