Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Catching up with Friends

While we were in Colorado we had the chance to catch up with some of my old friends.  It seems like there is never enough time to see everyone I would have liked, but feel lucky we were able to see some of my friends.c

Abby and Ryland.  He is my best friend Josies' son, he is so sweet and just a joy to be around.  Both of the girls LOVED him and we got to spend a lot of time with them now that Josie is a stay at home Momma!

Myself and Josie at the comedy works......look, no kids!!!


Not the greatest picture but this is:
Ryland, Olivia, Abby, Jocelyn, and Garrett
Jocelyn and Garrett are my friend Tinas' kids and they are adorable.


Olivia, Abby Jocelyn and Jasmine.
Jocelyn and Jasmine are cousins.  Jasmine is my really good friend from high school Jennifers' daughter.  Jennifer also had another little girl, Jordan, who was born right before we left for Ohio, I was so bummed I wasn't able to meet her before we left.  But, she is adorable!!

Josie and I again, the night before we left

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com