Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Girls Weekend in Vegas!!!

After many months of planning and anticipation I was finally able to get away with the girls for a few days in Vegas!  After all was said and done there 7 of us girls, all Air Force wives and 6 of us are Moms.  It was a much needed and well deserved trip for all of us.  We had a lot of fun going out to dinner, dancing, seeing a show, gambling a little, and just letting loose for a few days.  I missed MY girls and Andrew terribly by the time I got home, but like I said it was a much needed break and something I look forward to doing again sometime!

Friday night we went out to a Tapas restaurant for dinner, then went to a piano bar for a while followed by some dancing!

Becca and myself at the Venitian


Our very fun group at The Venetian:
Michelle, Kristen, Becca, myself, Kim, Sam and Staci


After Thunder from Down Under....it was a lot of fun!


Free jello shots.....getting the party started!!


Group shot


If you look closely you can see that Becca is holding her shoes rather than wearing them.  They were very cute, but VERY high heels.  I tried to warn her that her feet would not be happy with her, but in the name of fashion she decided to wear them anyway....I think she carried them more than she actually wore them!


Sam and I.  I miss my friend and the couple days we had to spend together were definitely not enough.  That is the hardest part about being a military family, leaving your good friends can be so hard!


Outside the Bellagio waiting for the water show to start


Me and Bec...I miss her too!!!
I am wearing a sash and beads because part of the reason we put this trip together was to celebrate my 30th birthday.  Sam got me and Kim the goodies to wear around town.  I must admit it did seem to attract a lot of attention!


3 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

How fun! I'm so glad that you got in some "you" time :).

Sam said...

Can't believe its already been a month, I am about ready for another weekend! :) So glad we were able to do it and already looking forward to next year!

Susan said...

How great that your were able to have so much fun with your friends! You deserved some time away!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com