Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Caught red handed...literally!

The other night after dinner, I was cleaning up the kitchen while Andrew and Abby headed upstairs to begin the bath time routine. Olivia was downstairs with me and I was going to bring her up in a bit. Well, as I was cleaning, Olivia was playing when all of a sudden things were much too quiet. I walked around the kitchen island to find Olivia sitting on the floor under the table with a bowl of Abby's leftover "fruit salad". She had reached up to the table, grabbed the bowl and had devoured every last strawberry, blueberry, and raspberry and was pretty darn proud of herself!



2 comments:

Susan said...

my kind of girl - grab it when you can because it won't always be there!

Susan said...

fruit, that is

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com