Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Birthday

Well, as Sam so nicely pointed out, last week I celebrated my last birthday in my 20's. We spent the day in Pensacola looking for a van....yes, this was my idea and it was how I wanted to spend my day! When we got home we went out to dinner at the Wild Olive here in town. Its a yummy Italian restaurant and the girls were very well behaved, but we didn't want to push our luck (we were there for over 2 hours) and brought our dessert home! It was a wonderful day spent with my lovely family :)


We didn't take many pictures but Andrew snapped a few of me and Abby before we went to dinner.



...and here is Abby enjoying some chocolate birthday cake. Good thing we opted to bring dessert home with us!

1 comment:

The Kendall Family said...

Please tell Abby I love her dress and lip gloss (I think)! So glad you enjoyed your day! Wes would have enjoyed the dessert!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com