Friday, January 26, 2007

Winter in Florida

So I can't complain too much about where the Air Force has taken us to live. True, there is no shopping in Crestview other than WalMart, and the best restaurant in the immediate vicinity is Applebee's, and its hot and humid in the summer....but the weather in the winter is to die for. Sure, it can get cold here (its gotten down into the teens at night this winter). But for the most part, the days are gorgeous. Where else can I take an energetic toddler out for some fresh air in the middle of January in a light jacket with the sun shining? I have to remember to be thankful for the little things and after seeing these pictures its the weather I am thankful for today!




If looks could kill


A smile is worth a thousand words


1 comment:

Susan said...

So I hope that as a very prejudiced grandmother that I am allowed to comment that my grand daughter is the most beautiful girl in the world - Nona Susan

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com