Monday, January 29, 2007

Abby Lou Who

Abigails hair has been quite out of control lately. I don't want to get it cut because I want it to grow out, but a lot of times I call her shaggy dog because her bangs are always in her eyes. I have tried pulling her hair back with barrets, and sometimes that works. Other times she pulls the barrets out and says "ut oh" and hands it back to me and I put it back in her hair only to have her do it again. I guess she thinks its a really fun game. Anyway, the other day I had a light bulb moment and thought hey...I can use rubber bands to pull her hair back and lo and behold, Abby Lou Who was born!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is seriously the most adorable little girl i've ever seen. she obiviously takes after her mommy and aunt. haha i can't wait to see you again.

Calla said...

Ok, you officially have the cutest daughter ever. Checking your blog guarantees a smile every time. :)

Anonymous said...

Here, here...says gramma...she is the cutest!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com