Monday, January 22, 2007

Birthday Weekend

Andrew and I had a wonderful weekend. Our friends Sam and Brian watched Abby overnight so we could have a night out. We went over to Pensacola and had dinner at the Melting Pot (which is fondue for those that dont know). It was wonderful, we ate and talked, and took our time and enjoyed eachothers company. After dinner we went to McGuires (a local bar/restaurant) and had a few drinks. We stayed the night at the Crowne Plaza Hotel which was in walking distance to the Melting Pot and McGuires. It was perfect, and we had a wonderful time. We missed Abby a lot but it was really nice for us to reconnect as a couple for a night. Sam and Brian said Abby did just fine. I am so thankful that we have such wonderful friends that would do that for us. I just hope they let us repay the favor soon!! Unfortunately, I dont have any pictures from that night. I am new to this blogging thing and didnt think about it till after the fact. I will get better at this....I promise!!

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com