Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Moms Night Out

This past Saturday night I had the chance to go to Moms Night Out with one of the play groups that Abby and I belong to. For those of you without kids, our playgroup is what keeps me sane. About once a week during the day Abby and I get together with a group of other moms and kids and we do different activities. It gives Abby a chance to socialize with other kids and it gets me out of the house and gives me some adult interaction. I can truly say I would be lost without it. It is a wonderful group of women and children and I feel so lucky to have met them. Once a month we also do a moms night out where just the moms get together for real adult time without the kids. It is a way for us to relax, chat, and re-energize and it makes us able to be better mothers and wives! On Saturday we went out for dinner at TGI Fridays and had a blast. Here is a picture of us at dinner, these are just a few of the wonderful women that are part of the group It was nice to have some girl time and relax! Thank you to all that make it possible!! (That includes the dads that stay home with the kiddos for a little one on one Daddy time)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great thing...you all need it and deserve it!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com