Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Our first snow!

Our first snow came late this year.  I guess I should count ourselves lucky, we had a very mild November which was nice for my Florida/Arizona girls and for me as my blood has thinned a bit after spending the past 4 or so years in a warm climate.  Anyway, the girls were so excited to see the snow when they woke up in the morning!  They sat at the window looking at the dusting we were getting and chatting and giggling away.


Of course we had to get out and "play" in the snow too!  We got all bundled up and went outside to experience the cold white stuff!  There wasn't really enough snow to do much, but the girls loved it and had a great time picking it up, throwing it in the air, and of course giving it a little taste test.


"Look Ma, snow!!!"


Olivia was cracking up at Abby!

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com