Saturday, December 05, 2009

A Run for Maggie's Place

Back in the beginning of November Andrew and I ran the Maggie's Place 9k and Abby did her first kid's dash.  It was a beautiful day and the girls did really good in the jogging stroller till the end of the run.  Olivia got a little agitated and bored and she was ready to get out of the stroller and stretch her legs.  I told Andrew to go ahead and run so that they could get done faster, so I ran the last 1-2 miles solo.  Andrew and the girls were waiting near the finish line for me and as soon as Abby saw me she ran up to me and grabbed my hand and finished the race with me and told me how proud of me she was, it was so sweet!  After our race Abby stretched and did her race, she had a ton of fun and was very proud of herself as were Andrew and I.

Andrew and Olivia before the race started


The girls right before the race started



Abby getting ready for the kids dash



Abby running



Abby with her post-race popsicle and her proud Papa



Olivia and Mommy relaxing a bit after the race

1 comment:

Susan said...

What a great family event! I am so proud of all of you!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com