Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Big Surprise

The other day Abigail and I returned home from running a few errands and we found a HUGE box on the doorstep! As we took a closer look, we found out it was a Dora powerwheels car. Abby was really excited about the just the box, and she really wanted me to open it up. As we opened the box, I found out that it was probably a little more than I could handle. So, I had to persuade her wait till Daddy came home to open it. After Andrew got the car put together, Abby took it for a spin. She is a little bit afraid of it at the moment. She can't really grasp the concept of holding onto the handle bars while at the same time pushing the button. The noise and the movement really starteld her the first time. There is no doubt she'll get the hang of it in a few weeks. She still likes to sit on it and she says "cool" everytime she walks by. Thank you very much Papi and Grandma Reeves, I am sure it will be a favorite for a long time to come!



Look Mommy I can carry it for you!


"Oh, what is inside?!?"


I guess I should tell her that you are supposed to drive with your eyes OPEN!!


About to drive off into the sunset.


1 comment:

Susan said...

Cool Wheels!!!! Love, Grammy

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com