Thursday, April 19, 2007

"Babysitting"

This week I have had the pleasure of "babysitting" both Nolan and Tristan (at different times). I put babysitting in quotes because for me, it was more like a playdate. Abby loves to have other kids to play with and they really do a good job of entertaining eachother. Nolan came to our house on Monday morning and I was able to get a lot of little things done around the house while Nolan and Abby played together. Nolan is such a joy to be around and he didn't cry or ask for his mommy once!! Today, we went to Tristans house and we played with all of his big boy toys, Abby was in heaven. Tristan was wonderful for me and he was very polite and did very good sharing with Abby! Sam and Nadia have done something right with those boys!! I will "babysit" either one anytime!!

Abby and Nolan "cooking"


Abby just looks so silly in this picture, I had to share!


After we watched Tristan, we went to Tijuana Flats for lunch. Yummy!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

We had fun too! Thanks again for watching my little guy.

Sam said...

Yes, thank you so much Cheyna, you are a lifesaver!

Susan said...

Ahhh, fond memories of sharing child care (playtime) with friends when our kids were toddlers! Every Mom needs a little time for herself! Love, Grammy Susan

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com