Sunday, March 11, 2007

Slumber Party!

On Friday night we watched Nolan overnight so Sam and Brain could have some time away. We owed them big time since they watched Abby overnight while we went to Pensacola for my birthday in January. The kids had a blast and Nolan was a very good boy! I will watch him ANYTIME!!! The kids played outside and Abby was even "pushing" Nolan on the swing. After that we came inside and ate dinner, then we gave the kids a bath. I must say, it does take longer to do everything when you have two kids. Both of them slept very well and we woke up and Andrew cooked everyone pancakes for breakfast...yum!! Abby really enjoyed her slumber party and we can't wait to have Nolan over again!

"Hey, follow me!"


"I'll push you Nolan!"


Chillin out before dinner with a little snack


Race ya


Tubby Time

3 comments:

Sam said...

We're so lucky to have you guys as friends. Thanks so much for watching Nolan...he had a blast!

The Kendall Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Kendall Family said...

I love it!!! She is growing up so quickly! Nolan is adorable...what a pair!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com