Friday, March 23, 2007

1st Haircut

Like I said before, Abby had her 1st haircut while we were in Colorado. It was nice because they have salons that specifically cater toward kids. Abby sat in a little car and each station had a tv where the kids could either watch a movie or play video games. The salon even gives you a little card with a lock of hair and a polaroid picture of the finished product! Abby watched the Wiggles and the only time she thought about crying was when the lady that was cutting her hair stood in front of the tv, stinker!! Anyway, the haircut turned out soooo cute, her hair doesnt look too much different but her bangs aren't in her eyes anymore and it looks more styled than crazy. I can't call her my shaggy dog anymore!! I of course cried, but it was totally worth it and now I think I should have done it months ago!!

Before the haircut....notice the little car she is sitting in!



The first snip:


Mid-haircut


The end result.....so cute!!!


The curls really came out in the back!! (notice the Wiggles on the tv in the background?)


Showing off the new do!

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com