Friday, May 06, 2011

Random's from Kentucky

Here are a few random pictures form our time in Kentucky!

Abigail, Wesley, Olivia and Hailey
Andrew had mentioned how it was nice that the kids could get together and get "reacquainted" before our trip to the Outer Banks later this month.  Well, there was no reacquainting necessary, the kids played like a day had never passed!  

I was able to see another military friend, Emily, while I was in Kentucky.  Emily actually sold our house in Crestview, FL.  I was so happy we were able to catch up a little bit and I was able to see her son Jack, who was just a baby when we left and meet her newest addition, Molly.  Molly is a couple of months older than William, and she is a doll!  A 2 hour drive is nothing in military life so I am hoping to be able to get together again with Emily soon and see the rest of her family!!

....and this is my Buddha baby!

Here are a couple of pictures of the flooding.  This is the driveway that leads up to Becca's Mom's house.  The stream is NOT supposed to be there.  Andrew kindly waded through the water before we crossed to make sure it was safe :-)  Becca and I later decided we were brave enough (or desperate enough) to again cross the flood waters to make a trip to Target without kids.....totally worth it!!!!


No comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com