Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your day as much as we did. I would love to write about our day and I will eventually, but I have been asked for some pictures....and these are to get you through till I can sit down and give this some more thought! I miss you all and wish we all could have spent the day together!

Here is the Christmas tree before all of the chaos!

Here are the stockings...they were too heavy to hang from the mantel so Santa got inventive and put them all in a box in front of the fireplace! That Santa is a genius ;)

Abby got her own special tree from Santa!

The first look at all of the presents. I think she may have been a bit overwhelmed!

Stockings!!!


Grammy Susan opening some of her gifts!

I know its hard to see in the photo. But, we actually had a white Christmas here in Crestview. It didn't snow, but it hailed for a while!!

A girl must pause to reapply lip gloss!

A picture of me opening my new camera. I can't wait to start taking more pictures with it!!

Andrew's 'A Christmas Story' T-shirt

Abby checking her doctor beeper.

Abby playing with her drawing table

She will be the Hungry, Hungry Hippo Champion with the way she has been practicing today.

And...she is spent! After opening all the Christmas presents and playing with loads of new toys, Abby had to take a little break in her new rocking chair!

4 comments:

The Kendall Family said...

merry christmas! now we can take good pics of each other!! abby looks so cute and happy! talk soon! heading to vegas in the am!

Unknown said...

i wish i could've been there. hopefully next year! it wasn't the same without you guys. i miss my little abigail!

Unknown said...

love the pink tree! the winery was cool--the tasting was the best part, of course!

Calla said...

Looks like so much fun! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com