Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Turkey Day

I know Thanksgiving was a few days ago, sorry I am just now getting around to posting this! I am a slacker!! Anyway, we had a very nice Thanksgiving with all of the fixin's and Sam and Nolan joined us as well. I was in charge of snacks for munching on before dinner, while Sam and Andrew did the rest! We had way too much yummy food, good company, and a lot of laughs....a wonderful way to kick off the holiday season!

The head Turkey Carver

We set a place on honor for Brian since he wasn't able to join us, maybe next year!

A huge hug from my little turkey!

Like I said, I was in charge of munchies and the kiddos did plenty of just that...munching. After all the snack food we couldn't really get them to sit down and eat much at dinner. Oh well, they thought it was pretty cool that they could reach the table and grab whatever their little hearts desired.

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com