Thursday, March 31, 2011

March's Random Ramblings

ABIGAIL

  • Abigail lovingly told me I had a big bottom (thanks a lot!)  I guess she noticed the look on my face and asked what was wrong and I told her that it made me sad.  In an attempt to make me feel better she said. "well, your hair is pretty!"



OLIVIA

  • We were making bracelets at a princess party that was put on by the church we do MOPS at and they are taking a mission trip to Haiti so the girls were making bracelets (one for themselves, and one for the princesses in Haiti) and Olivia kept asking about princess Hailey!
  • Olivia asks questions all the time and sometimes follows my answer with "how do you know?" and one day she said "what do you know?" (possibly a more appropriate question).
  • William has some pants with dog paw prints on them.  He was wearing them one day and Olivia ran up to him and pointed at his pants and yelled, "A clue, a clue" (from Blue's Clue's)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Abby trying to cover up with nice hair! ;o) Gabriel would totally do that. And we are just now getting BACK into blues clues....ahhhh the fun baby shows.

Jennifer B. said...

How cute! Those girls are growing up too fast!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com